With the ease and accessibility of self-publishing these days, it often becomes an afterthought to hire an editor. However, those who wish to have their writing elevated to the next level can typically benefit from a trained and thorough editorial review.
Our staff of former and current English instructors are well-equipped to identify the written mechanics of spelling, grammar and punctation. More importantly, they are trained in theories of writing structure, theme unity, and expression of intent.
Allow us to be the reader that helps to put your best piece of work forward.
- Relentless eye for detail
- Teamwork-oriented approach to project completion
- Constructive feedback through established techniques
- Reviews are clearly worded and succinct
- Honest criticism, with respect for the author and their voice